]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

ANNOUNCE Home

ANNOUNCE  2005

ANNOUNCE 2005

[ipHouse Announce] ipHouse: We are having a party!

Bil MacLeslie <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 11 Feb 2005 17:03:20 -0600 (CST)

text/plain

It's time to come on over to our house.  We are having a party!

You have spoken to us on the phone, now come and meet us in person.

You are invited to attend the first-ever ipHouse "customer
appreciation, grand opening, welcome to the neighborhood, call the
cops it's a party" party.

When:	Thursday, March 3rd, 2005 - 5:00 to 8:00 pm

Where:	Kieran's Irish Pub
	Downtown Minneapolis -- 330 2nd Avenue South

- Enjoy Smoked Salmon, Chicken Wings, Fish & Chips and more finger
  food.
- Validated Parking in the 4th and Marquette Parking Ramp
- Surprise guests and entertainment
- Free house-warming presents for everyone attending (no, it's not an
  iPod, damn it)

Please, please, please - RSVP through our website at

	https://www.iphouse.com/party/

For directions you can visit:

	https://www.iphouse.com/party/images/map.gif

For further details or if you have any questions, please visit
https://www.iphouse.com/party/ or call our gurus at 612-337-6320.

See you at the Pub!

P.S.

Just so you can be aware of what we're up to over here we have mailing
lists set up for announcements (like this one) and network outages.
These lists are available to everyone, so go sign up get "in the
know".

General announcements about ipHouse and what we're doing:

Announcements about technical issues and outages:

Only ipHouse staff may send email to these lists and messages will
contain an ipHouse staff signature telling you who we are.  Lastly,
these lists are private.  The email addresses contained in these lists
will not be sold, lent, leased, or released to third parties.  These
lists are for the sole use of ipHouse to communicate with our
customers.

--
Bil K. MacLeslie - TGWGTD - ipHouse   http://www.ipHouse.com/
Main (612) 337-6337 / Direct (612) 337-6206 / Cell (612) 618-1218