]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

ANNOUNCE Home

ANNOUNCE  2005

ANNOUNCE 2005

[ipHouse Announce] April 21st, 2005 - News from ipHouse

Bil MacLeslie <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 21 Apr 2005 20:25:10 -0500 (CDT)

text/plain

Greetings valued Bitstream/GoldenGate/ipHouse customer!  (that sounds
so completely cheesy, but its true!)

I've been quiet since I sent out all the network transition
announcements last fall.  Our one year anniversary is fast approaching
and I wanted to let you know a few things:

Many of you are calling old phone numbers when you want to talk to us.

To make sure you reach us directly the correct numbers are:

	Main 	612-337-6337
	Fax	612-337-6329
	Sales	612-337-6320
	Support	612-337-6340
	Billing	612-337-6250

Some of you are still sending payments to our old address too.

We love you, but please use our new address.  Our mailing address is:

	ipHouse
	331 Second Avenue South
	Suite 540
	Minneapolis, MN 55401

You can also find all this info on our website:

	http://www.ipHouse.com/

--------

We know you trust us, your friends should too!  It's time to send your
friends over to our House!  We'll even pay you!

That's right!  Whatever your friends pay us we'll give right back to
you.  They buy DSL, you get what they pay.  They buy a T1, you get
what they pay!  Any service they buy, you get one monthly payment
credited right to your account.

It's easy!  Your friend just mentions your name or email address when
signing up.  This offer ends soon. Send your friends over and start
getting free service today!

Forward this to your friends or have them call our Sales Gurus at
612-337-6388.

You can also visit http://www.ipHouse.com/SendaFriend/ for details and
you can send an email to your friends directly.

--------

We consider ourselves geeks.  Our marketing guy thinks we're Internet
Professionals.  Either way, we can't stop tweaking.  We've updated our
products AGAIN.  Here is just a smattering of what we've done:

-	National Dialup access is now included with you Dialup or DSL
	account!  FREE national dialup access when you're away from
	home and on the road.  Reading email while you're at the
	Deadwood coffee shop is easy using Webmail, but what if they
	don't have Internet access?

	Now get dialup access from all across the country for no
	additional fee!

	To find a local phone number in the area you may be visiting,
	please point your browser to:

		http://www.ipHouse.com/support/dialup/

-	Personal Domain Webhosting is now ready to rock.  Only $5.00
	per month secures your own location on the Internet.  Imagine,
	www.yournamehere.com, a microcosm for pictures of your friends
	and family, all at your own domain name.

-	Expanded Database & Web hosting solutions! Our web hosting
	solutions are already quite the hit. We've added capabilities
	of MySQL, Microsoft Access and Microsoft SQL.  Get rock solid
	reliability and the noted ipHouse Internet Gurus behind your
	Internet presence.  Why settle for less service that just
	costs MORE?

-	We now offer Metro Optical Ethernet as a cost effective high
	bandwidth connectivity solution.  Most of you are saying
	*Huh?*.  Metro Optical Ethernet is a method of using fiber
	infrastructure to connect your office or multiple offices to
	the Internet as well as to each other via an Ethernet link.
	We can also house your servers in our secure data center and
	you can access them at Ethernet speeds.  You trust us to
	provide your connectivity at home, you can also trust us to
	deliver the same personal Professional care to your business.
	Give us a call and we'll talk.

Details on these and all our products are on our website:

	http://www.ipHouse.com/services/

--------

We had our grand opening party on March 3, 2005.  It was a smash hit!

The iPod winners are:

Peggy Zetah
John Ladwig
David Brinkman

Thanks to all the other people who came out to party.  Your patronage
is GREATLY appreciated.

--------

Lastly, just so you can be aware of what we're up to over here we have
mailing lists set up for announcements and network outages.  These
lists are available to everyone, so go sign up and get "in the know".

General announcements about ipHouse and what we're doing:

Announcements about technical issues and outages:

Only ipHouse staff may send email to these lists and messages will
contain an ipHouse staff signature telling you who we are.  Lastly,
these lists are private.  The email addresses contained in these lists
will not be sold, lent, leased, or released to third parties.  These
lists are for the sole use of ipHouse to communicate with our
customers about issues that affect them.

Bil
--
Bil K. MacLeslie - TGWGTD - ipHouse   http://www.ipHouse.com/
Main (612) 337-6337 / Direct (612) 337-6206

p.s.  Send me a note if you'd like to.  I'm always interested in
knowing what our customers are thinking.