]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

TECH-DISCUSS Home

TECH-DISCUSS  January 2010

TECH-DISCUSS January 2010

Re: UNIX shell services, what's the fuss?

Greg Putrich <[log in to unmask]>

Technical Discussions List <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 25 Jan 2010 00:39:52 -0600

text/plain

Currently use mutt 1.4.2.3i on FreeBSD 7.2 (and earlier). Frequently lynx and
occasionally tin.

Got an elm tree growing in the lilac bushes and that's as close as I want
to get to that (altho, thought that thing was killed off a couple years ago).

Used to use Pine until I discovered mutt... circa 2000.