]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

ANNOUNCE Home

ANNOUNCE  November 2010

ANNOUNCE November 2010

ipHouse Calendar of Sponsored Events for December, 2010

ipHouse Announce <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 30 Nov 2010 12:02:28 -0600

text/plain

Events in December, 2010, attended or sponsored by ipHouse.

November 26th through December 31st:

If you only see one Holiday Show this season, see this one.  We're
sponsoring the Frank Theatres production of Santa Land Diaries.  Based
on David Sedaris' hilarious account of working as a Christmas elf,
Frank Theatre Artistic Director Wendy Knox brings this adaptation of
the diaries to Hennepin Stages. The diaries are running from November
26th to December 31st.  More info:

	http://s.iphouse.com/edutkm

December 1st:

We will have a booth at Twin West Holiday Overtime on December 1st,
2010 from 4:30pm until 7:00pm.  Stop by and chat with some of our
sales representatives and bring the hard questions!

      Edinburgh USA
      8700 Edinbrook Crossing
      Brooklyn Park, MN 55443

December 11th:

Don't forget the Roller Girls on December 11th at the legendary Roy
Wilkins auditorium!  Learn more about the Roller Girls at
http://www.mnrollergirls.com/.  Come see us in Section 208!

We love to hear the roar of the crowd at The Roy and have seen some
amazing shows there.  For more details on the history of The Roy,
visit:

	 http://s.iphouse.com/h752a9

December 17th:

One of our system administrators will be singing in an opera!  Who
knew?

The Christmas Rose, by Frank Bridge, tells the Christmas story from a
child's point of view.  Children are welcomed to attend.  The opera is
performed one night only and is backed by a full orchestra and chorus
including our own Ben Tucker.

This opera benefits Feed My Starving Children and admission is free,
with cash and check donations accepted.  Feed My Starving Children, an
organization that feeds hungry children around the world. For more
information on Feed My Starving Children, go to http://www.fmsc.org/

Location: First Christian Church
	  2201 First Ave South, Minneapolis

Announcement: http://s.iphouse.com/sc78mo

Non-event announcements:

The response for the inaugural WordCampMSP was great, even during the
first snowstorm of the season!  Genevieve gives her review of the event
on our blog;

	 http://s.iphouse.com/35sluh

Speaking of Blogs, we're looking for a guest blogger for December.
The topic for December 2010 is open forum.  If you've got a topic and
want to spout off, please contact [log in to unmask]

--
ipHouse Announcements
331 2nd Ave S, Suite 540, Minneapolis, MN 55401  F: 612-337-6337