]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

ANNOUNCE Home

ANNOUNCE  February 2011

ANNOUNCE February 2011

ipHouse Calendar of Events for March & April, 2011

ipHouse Announce <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 24 Feb 2011 22:07:56 -0600

text/plain

Here's the upcoming events attended or sponsored by ipHouse.  If you
know of an event that might spark our interest, send it to us!  Many
of these upcoming events are clustered at the beginning of the month.

-----

March 2rd, 2011

Minnesota 2011 Entrepreneur Kickoff.

Want to start a business? Make 2011 the year. At the Minnesota 2011
Entrepreneur Kickoff, TiE Minnesota hosts representitives from the
Minnesota Cup, North Central Clean Tech Open, Project Skyway and more
to help you get started.

More info: http://s.iphouse.com/hs0gy2

_____

March 4th through March 27th, 2011

Frank Theatre is staging a production of Cabaret.

Take your seat at the "Kit Kat Klub," the seedy cabaret where an
aspiring American writer, Cliff Bradshaw, encounters British singer
Sally Bowles.  Like the rest of the cabaret habitues, Sally and
Cliff face a choice: abandon themselves to pleasures promised by the
cabaret, or open their eyes and face the coming political storm.

Stay tuned to your email.  We'll be giving away some tickets to this
production!

More info: http://s.iphouse.com/gt3ad8

-----

March 5th, 2011 at 7:30pm

The MN Rollergirls All Starts take on the DC rollergirls.  Let's show
the east coast how to Derby!

More info:  http://s.iphouse.com/f6rqo9

The second All Stars event is Saturday March 5th, 2011.  Derby begins
at 7:30.

Learn more about the Roller Girls at http://www.mnrollergirls.com/

-----

March 7, 2011 at 11:15am

For the really geeky: Professor David Clark of MIT will be speaking at
the Cray Distinguished Speaker Series at the University of Minnesota
in room EE/CIS 3-125.

Mr. Clark's speech is entitled "Computer Science as Social Science:
The future of the Internet".  We'll see you there!

More info:  http://s.iphouse.com/lztmpk

-----

Our friends over at TC Maker/Hack Factory have scheduled the date for
the Minne Faire 2011.

Saturday April 9th, 2011 -- 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm

Minne Faire is a place for Makers to show off their wares and
creations.  It's always a tonne of fun! More info:

http://s.iphouse.com/g13ckb

For more about the TC Maker/Hack Factory group, visit their site:

http://www.tcmaker.org/

-----

April 12th, 2011

The next MinneDemo is in St. Cloud!  Tickets go fast, join the mailing
list so you can get your tickets early!

Sign up today: http://s.iphouse.com/fnw70o

--
ipHouse Announcements
331 2nd Ave S, Suite 540, Minneapolis, MN 55401  F: 612-337-6337