]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

ANNOUNCE Home

ANNOUNCE  March 2012

ANNOUNCE March 2012

Announcing monitoring service availability from ipHouse

Mike Horwath <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Mar 2012 17:53:33 -0500

text/plain

ipHouse is pleased to announce we are now offering comprehensive
monitoring services designed to meet the needs of businesses.

http://www.iphouse.com/monitoring.html

Now you can easily and effectively monitor you important servers and
services no matter where the devices are physically located.

LogicMonitor has a concept of "Active Discovery" which eliminates the
need for manually configuration.  Simply enter the hostname or IP
address of the device you wish to monitor and let the monitoring agent
do the work.  It will automatically identify the kind of device and
configure monitoring for all the device's interfaces, volumes,
physical disks, temperature sensors, virtual IPs, VPN links,
applications, host metrics, trends, and much more.

Easily see the status of all your devices with the comprehensive,
customizable dashboard overviews.  Dig into the detailed reports to
see your infrastructure like never before.  Best of all, smart
monitoring doesn't just alert, it gives suggestions and ideas on how
to improve your device configurations to prevent performance issues
and down-time.

Our LogicMonitor-based server and network monitoring service uses a
lightweight agent in your infrastructure to collect data.  The data is
then analyzed by an off-site system for optimal (and reliable)
performance measurement and threshold triggering.

We were so impressed with the features and reliability of
LogicMonitor's services that after extensive testing we implemented it
throughout our infrastructure as our primary monitoring system.

Our engineers blogged extensively about our experiences installing and
testing LogicMonitor, here are some of those articles:

  Monitoring and measurement software, the search

        http://iphou.se/ykq1T7

  Monitoring, a journey

        http://iphou.se/xBEBMO

  Setting up a LogicMonitor Agent

        http://iphou.se/ywE1hL

As always, demonstrations and free evaluations are available for most
of our products including our new monitoring service.  Give us call at
612-337-6320 or send us an email via [log in to unmask] for more info.

We look forward to working more with you.

Mike

--
Mike Horwath      ipHouse - Welcome home!       [log in to unmask]
        The universe is an island, surrounded by whatever it is