]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

IXDENVER Home

IXDENVER  August 2017

IXDENVER August 2017

Re: Fee Clairification/Extension switches

Jay Hanke <[log in to unmask]>

IXDenver Members <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 18 Aug 2017 15:19:43 -0500

text/plain

The rule saying you must tell them you're connecting to a remote and
not a core exists at MICE.

I personally like the way MICE has the remote operators cover fees as
it relates directly to the switch capacity upgrades on the core.

MICE charges ONLY for core switch ports. Remote switch operators can
charge their users whatever they like. The IP assignments are free.