-- iphouse / Bitstream Colonial Warehouse announcement --

Dear Bitstream Customer,

We recently installed direct connectivity between the Colonial
Warehouse and our datacenter in downtown Minneapolis in preparation of
migrating the Colonial Warehouse customers off a Qwest DS3 circuit
installed there.  While we were preparing to make a routing switch
over the weekend that would not impact customers we found connectivity
to the Colonial Warehouse lost and were forced make that switch today,
right now, as I type this.  This evening at approximately 4:35pm Qwest
stopped announcing routes for the DS3 at the Colonial Warehouse.

Connectivity has been restored (at 5:30pm) and routing now should be
optimized for our two connections upstream.  You may see the Internet
perform differently (hopefully better) since we have two connections
to the greater Internet.  If you experience any problems or have any
questions, please contact our support groups at: [log in to unmask]
or call us at 612-337-6340.

Thanks for your continued support!

Bil

--