At 1:19PM, our OC12c to qwest.net went down.

A ticket is open with qwest.net already, they are saying they aren't
receiving any light from us.

We are double checking the fiber right now and will continue to work
with qwest.net to determine the problem.

Routing is not working as it should be, some of our routes are not
propagating correctly causing other problems to occur.

On top of all of this, there also looks like a denial of service
attach against one of our customers causing high latency to the
Lousiana Oaks Apartment complex.

The routing issue is being dealt with right now by myself.

Dave is working the ticket with qwest.net.

Doug is working on the denial of service issue we are seeing.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!