We will be taking down pieces of the network one item at a time to
change over the core routing segment.

Right now things are set up in a layer 2 and layer 3 switched
environment and this is causing us some headaches.

Todays routing outages that happened when the Qwest link went down
should not have happened at all, and the problems seem to come from
the incorrectly architected core routing network.

This outage will last less than 1 hour, each segment that will be
worked on will only see small/sporadic outages while the work is being
done dealing with renumbering of the core routing network.

This will affect all services on the ipHouse network.

I expect that most interruptions will last less than 1-3 minutes, and
if everything goes as planned, the total time should be less than 30
minutes.  The extra 30 minutes is to allow us some extra time in case
we see an unforeseen problem.

Again, thank you for your patience.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!