We are seeing high latency passing traffic into one of our Juniper
routers from our core switch in the routing segment of our network.

At the same time we are seeing reduced throughput on our Qwest OC12c
in outbound traffic.

The problem with the increased latency started soon after the reduced
output happened.

The high latency is going to another Juniper router that connects us
to our MCI/UUNET OC12c.

This higher latency is *not* seen from other routers on our network,
we see the latency from our core server network, and from the switch
itself and the Junipers.

I am going to issue a reload on the core switch, this will cause a 2-4
minute outage of all routing across our network.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!