And while debugging, I caused a full routing problem on our network to
the Internet by trying to assess what is wrong with 209.240.64.0/19.

This issue lasted 7-9 minutes and has been resolved by removing the
bad routing configuration while working on my investigation.

I'll not be going down that path of the investigation again any time
soon.

I am sorry for the issue just created and resolved, this was caused by
myself and had nothing to do with our hardware or our links to the
Internet.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!