This coming week, I'll be doing operating system updates and patches
on our servers.

Most of our servers are clustered, so these updates should have
minimal to no impact on services to customers.

Updates for servers that aren't clustered will occur overnight so as
to reduce impact to services on our network.

My goal is to do updates every 6 months on our servers to make sure we
are staying up to date.

Security updates are updated as they are released and the updates that
will happen this week are not because of security issues.

Updates that will occur:

	FreeBSD:
		inbound SMTP servers
		outbound SMTP servers
		POP/IMAP servers
		web cluster servers
		master authentication servers
		slave authentication servers
		primary DNS (domain hosting) servers
		caching DNS servers
		syslog servers
		legacy BSU web cluster database servers

	Solaris:
		backup servers
		legacy BSU web cluster servers

	Windows:
		billing servers
		Frontpage/IIS servers (final beta)
		up and coming services servers

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!