As I stated in the previous message, the webmail system broke during
an update of PHP.

Time to restore service from notification was less than 10 minutes.

This issue was created by me.

I apologize for the issues during this short interruption of service.

Technical problem and solution:

I updated PHP from an older 4.3 install to 4.3.10.  This update built
and installed cleanly.

The new versions of PHP, though, do not include a few of the normal
extensions that seemed to be included in the previous versions.

session*, *sql, pre_* functions were missing after install of 4.3.10.

Once I was notified about this, I built the required extensions and
got them installed.

Webmail has been tested and everything is working.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!