Today, I'll be patching up and rebooting different servers on our
network to address a security issue with FreeBSD.

Most customers will not notice these 'outages' as our core services
are redundant, but sessions to different servers may disconnect and
will need to be reconnected.  IMAP would be one of the services that
maintains long term connections, UseNet News would be another one.

There will also be small interruptions in service when the
authentication systems are done.  This will affect new dialup and DSL
connections for the short period that the servers are rebooting.

Each server outage will be approximately 1-2 minutes, the majority of
the servers will be rebooted before 5:00PM, the rest being rebooted
before 7:00PM.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!