As stated before:

	2 of our Microsoft IIS hosting servers have become mostly
	unresponsive with very high CPU load.

	Anti-virus software is installed and is up to date, but there
	is something going on with these 2 systems.

	I am working on them right now and will post later when I
	figure out what is going on.

Right now, I can not pinpoint the problem with these systems.

There is a process called 'System' that is running (and I see it on
our other Win2K3 machines as well) that is running at 100% CPU.

Google searches don't find much for 2K3 server, but a lot of people
with XP have had this happen.

>From what I have been able to gather so far, the issue requires a
reinstall of the operating system.

This is being done and will take a few hours to get both machines back
online and the data restored.

More updates as I have them...

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!