As stated before:

	2 of our Microsoft IIS hosting servers have become mostly
	unresponsive with very high CPU load.

	Anti-virus software is installed and is up to date, but there
	is something going on with these 2 systems.

	I am working on them right now and will post later when I
	figure out what is going on.

I was unable to figure out why things were broken and the systems were
reinstalled this evening (and into the morning).

The systems are fully patched up, have the anti-virus software
installed, and I installed the Microsoft AntiSpyware application as
well as an added item.

I can't really speculate what happened to these machines.  They are
(were) both configured exactly the same and were both showing the
exact same symptoms with the 'System' process eating up all available
CPU.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!