This weekend, on Saturday night at midnight, we will be reconfiguring
the DSL termination routers to handle the new speeds available from
Qwest.

If you are wondering about these new speeds, you can check out our
website via:

	http://www.iphouse.com/services/dsl/

These new speeds require us to reconfigure the routers to allow the
full 7Mbps that Qwest DSL Premier allows.

This outage will last approximately 10 minutes per router.

Once we are done with the reconfiguration, you may need to powercycle
or reboot your DSL router.

On Sunday morning, if your DSL is not working, please, try to reboot
your router, the configuration change does not change anything else
about our termination routers except to allow faster speeds for the
new Qwest DSL Premier offering.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!