Over night, something changed on our antispam devices.  These systems
are automatically updated from the vendor every 5-15 minutes with new
rules and filters.

The systems, since last night, seem to be allowing a ton of spam to
flow through.  This is very unacceptable.

I have opened a ticket with our vendor and I am working to resolve
this issue right now.

I am sorry that your mailbox is full of spam this morning, this will
be rectified.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!