I had stated:

	I apologize for the continuing issues, rest assured, we are
	working on these issues.  I will continue to send out
	announcements as information becomes available.

And now there is more information.

We have moved the ATM PVCs back to the original router blade.
Hardware is not the issue on our side.

Qwest has escalated this issue and is doing their own testing.  Qwest
is sending technicians out to a couple of problem sites today to do
testing of the DSL service from the customer site all the way back
into the Qwest ATM network to try to localize the problem.

This problem is within the Qwest network and not with ipHouse DSL
service and Qwest is working to resolve this issue as fast as
possible.

The other new information is that this may also be affecting some
non-Premier customers as well, though we do not have enough reports to
completely confirm this.  The reports do have, though, show the same
symptoms.

When we receive more information from Qwest another announcement will
be sent out.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!