On Saturday night, June 11th, 2005, at 11:30PM, we will be swapping
out the router that handles the Lou Oaks connectivity.

This is work being done on-site.  We are swapping out an aging Cisco
2501 for a Cisco 3640.

The new router will rectify a problem with high CPU load that is
currently plaguing the current router that is installed.  This high
CPU load is causing problems with latency during peak usage.

The new router will also give us the ability to VLAN things better,
and allow us to balance the load on the T1s more efficiently.

Over the next few months, we will be making changes to the network at
Lou Oaks to separate traffic between different customers.  More
announcements will be done at that time to the specific customers as
these changes occur.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!