I will be rebooting different routers this weekend.

This will affect all connectivity for short periods of time as each
router is rebooted.

This will start late Saturday night, 6/25/2005, starting at 11:30PM,
and should be complete by midnight.

The code updates we are doing:

	Address a bug in our Cisco 7200 series routers dealing with
	Multilink PPP

	Update our Cisco 6400 router blades and switching fabric to
	more current code.  We are seeing some internal packet drops
	with ICMP (ping) traffic monitoring and I hope these code
	updates will address that issue.

	Update our Cisco 4500 series switches to a more current code
	base than what we have been running.

	Update our Cisco 5350 dialup modem banks to current code.
	This *may* improve connectivity and speeds for many modem
	users because of the newer modem code.

The core routers (Juniper M20 series) are not being updated this
weekend.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!