We have been having a lot of problems with one of our DSL routers and
decided that an emergency reboot was in order.

Anyone connected to c6400-1-nrp-1.mpls.iphouse.net will have lost
connectivity for approximately 3-4 minutes while the router rebooted.

I apologize for the lack of notice prior to this reboot.  The problems
had escalated faster than we could resolve them, and everything
pointed to this router being the bottleneck.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!