Sometime this morning, our dialup modem banks stopped routing their
dynamic IP addresses into our network.

I cleared the OSPF (open shortest path first - an internal routing
protocol) process on the dialup modem banks and the systems started
propagating their routes back into our network.

I apologize for these issues and will look for a way to monitor for
this kind of failure in the future.

At this time, both modem banks are routing traffic as they should.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!