Looks like a distributed denial of service against a customer at a
remote location.

Router was taking in ~24Mbps of extra traffic for a much slower
connection to the remote location and the router was doing everything
it could to buffer the traffic, which caused the router to become
unresponsive.

This has been mitigated by taking the remote location's IP address
offline.

We are watching for other types of possible issues as we are seeing
the gigabit interface on this router moving up and down in utilization
at intervals we haven't seen in the past.  This could be the remote
dDOS attacker still trying to send traffic to the now null routed IP
addresses.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!