Approximately 1/2 of our total bandwidth is down at this time, what
first looked like a router problem actually looks like a problem with
our upstream connectivity to MCI/UUNET.

We are working on this right now and I will send another announcement
soon with any updates I have.

Initial symptoms where slowdowns with the Internet as a whole, and
weird routing.

When looking into this, I was seeing 36-40ms latency across the OC12c
which is kind of high.

Again, I'll send out another announcement as soon as I have an update.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!