Late this afternoon, our load balancing equipment had a problem.

The unit that was acting as the primary unit ran out of memory, but
was not failing completely and the backup unit was not allowed to take
over primary duties as it is designed to do.

This caused an outage until the primary unit could be taken out of
service allowing the backup unit to take over as primary until the
primary was brought back online.

I am still going through logs to determine when this started, exactly,
and what may have caused the situation in the first place.

This outage started approximately 5:15pm and lasted until
approximately 5:45pm.

>From the reports I have received, this affected email services the
most, though I may not have enough reports to make a clear statement
from.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!