Some clarification, finally.

Chicago had a power outage for one of the MCI/UUNET POPs, not
Minneapolis directly.  This seems a little more plausable as the power
downtown has always been good for as long as I have been working
downtown (9 consecutive years and counting).

MCI/UUNET is dispatching a tech out to our facility to help determine
where the problem is with the fibers.

Again, I can't understand what they are seeing.  Our router can see
their router over the link, but we can't seem to bring up the next
layer to get networking started - ie: we have physical layer working
for sure, but we can not get the logical layer working.  Until that is
working, we can't bring up any routing of IP traffic.

Again, will send out more info as we receive it.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!