When we refreshed our certificates for SSL for all SSL enabled ipHouse
services, I forgot to update the systems that handle POP, IMAP, and
SMTP services on our network.

These certificates have been updated.

While the expired certificate was being used, you may have gotten
errors from your mail client about the expired certificate, or an
error stating that the certificate could not be validated.

This does *not* mean that your email was not encrypted, it just means
that the certificate was expired.

Now that these updated certificates are in place - these warnings and
errors will go away.

I apologize for missing these critical machines when we renewed our
certificates.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!