Again, there was an outage today because of a dDoS to one of our
connected multi-tenant buildings this afternoon.

First sign of outage was 4:38PM CDT, recovery was at 4:49PM CDT for a
total of 11 minutes of unscheduled service interruption.

Also, the attack was over before we could get into the router enough
to determine what was going on, the destination is unknown.

Filters are now in place where we can now see where this attack is
destined

This router houses many legacy colocated customers, and all of our T1
customers.

I am sorry this has occured yet again.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!