One of our inbound email servers fell behind on delivery because of a
faulty anti-virus definition issue.

The anti-virus scanner was failing to scan emails and causing high
load on the inbound mail server causing emails to queue up.

No email was lost, only delayed while this issue was occuring.

This issue has been resolved.

The anti-virus scanner is used only to scan emails as a second round
of scanning after emails have been scanned by our anti-spam and
anti-virus services.  A final virus scan is done before delivering the
email into our customers' mailboxes.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!