We will be rerouting power from one power distribution unit to another
for the racks holding the gear for ipHouse operations.

We will begin working at midnight on the 26th working until 4:00AM on
Tuesday, December 27th, 2005.

Summarize:

	Begin work:	00:00am December 27th, 2005
	End work:	04:00am December 27th, 2005

During this scheduled downtime, we will be moving power.  This will
cause almost all ipHouse gear to be shutdown and brought back online
once the power is reconnected.

Much of our gear is dual power supplied - so items such as our
upstream connectivity, most of the routers, file servers will not be
affected and will continue to operate for the duration.

Our internal switches between servers and file-servers, though, will
get shut down while this work is being done.  Many of our servers,
because of clustering, do not have dual power supplies and will need
to be taken down as we work on each rack.

Interruptions in service will happen.

Email will not be lost, and colocation customers will only lose
connectivity for short periods of time.  Colocation racks and cages
will not be affected in terms of power.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!