Our router c7200-1.bdr.mpls at 8:56AM today lost network connectivity
due to bad cabling. We've put in a temporary fix to restore service
for customers connected to here by 9:06AM. We'll still redo the
cabling for a permament fix. We'll replace that cabling tonight
between 6:30PM and 6:45PM, there will be just a short routing update
change during this process.

This router handles T1 connected customers, and a few legacy
colocation customers. No other customers would have been affected by
this outage.

If you have any questions, support can be reached Monday thru Friday
from 8:00am until 8:00pm, Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via
phone at 612-337-6340, or via email at [log in to unmask]

          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --