One of our servers running virtual priviate servers has gone down.

We are working on the situation and should have it resolved very soon.

I'll post another message once the physical system is back up and
everything is running again.

At this time I do not have a reason for the outage and will include
that in the next update.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!