Tomorrow afternoon, March 4th, 2006 at approximately 3:00PM, we will
be moving the ATM DS3 that delivers the traffic for users homed on the
following routers listed below onto a Cisco 7200 chassis.

The affected routers:

	c6400-1-nrp-1.mpls.iphouse.net
	c6400-1-nrp-5.mpls.iphouse.net

This is both to test out using the 7200 series as our platform of
choice for DSL termination, and to test out the newer code available
from Cisco for such termination.

We are not expecting any problems.

Downtime should be minimal if everything goes well and should be
between 5 and 7 minutes.

If it does not go well, the DS3 will be moved back to the Cisco 6400
chassis and we will continue with other round of internal testing
before trying this again.  This would mean about 15 minutes of
downtime.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!