We will be changing our qwest.net connectivity on Tuesday, December
19th, 2006 at 7:00PM from the current OC12c to a gigabit ethernet
connection.

This cutover should be very smooth and should be complete by 7:30PM.

I don't expect downtime to last more than a few minutes (if at all)
and the MCI/UUNET connection will take over as needed.

The cutover will be a routing changeover first, then a turndown of the
OC12c connection.  If everything goes as planned, customers should not
notice anything at all.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!