As the subject says, one of our dialup terminal servers has gone
offline and is not reachable.

Someone is enroute to do a physical check of the hardware.

We don't have an ETR at this time.

Once I have more information I'll send off another announcement.

This *may* cause some busy signals until we bring the terminal server
back up and taking calls.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!