Issue started ~9:46AM CDT.

Issue was mitigated at ~9:49AM CDT.

DoS attack ended ~10:02AM CDT.

The network that the DoS was destined for has been null routed
(packets do not go anywhere) until we can reach the customer and
determine why they were a target.

During this attack, anyone who has DSL connecting to the router
(c6400-1-nrp-3.mpls) would have seen greatly increased latency, packet
loss, and loss of network connectivity.

The attack was large enough to put a load on the inbound side of our
network from the Internet filling up our upstream connections for that
approximate 15 minute interval of the attack.  Anyone using our
network during that time would have seen somewhat increased latency
and possibly some packet loss.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!