We were notified this morning that Verizon (the new owners of MCI, who
owned UUNET) will be doing maintenance on April 29th, 2006.

The window is between 12:00AM (midnight) and 6:00AM CDT (our local
timezone), though it does not the duration of the outage, or even what
they are going to be working on.

I'll be watching that night.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!