One of our core routers just rebooted itself twice and we are
investigating.

We are looking into things and are going to figure out what is going
on and why we aren't cutting over all of routing to the other system
that is online.

I'll send more when I have more information to send out.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!