We had a backup job lock up our master authentication database and
this was causing authentication failures for a little while this
morning.

Initial report was ~9:11am this morning and the issue was resolved at
~9:35am this morning.

I am researching the backup script as to why the script caused the
database to lock up and stop returning results.  The script itself has
not been updated since March 24th, 2006, so it is not a recent change
that could have caused problems.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!