Beginning at midnight, May 25th, 2006, we will be moving the legacy
Goldengate machines from one rack to another location in the data
center.

This should take between 1 and 3 hours and we are anticipating a
smooth movement of gear.

This will affect legacy services still in operation, including legacy
virtual webhosting and legacy virtual FTP hosting.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!