We are seeing problems with our dialup lines in our Minneapolis data
center and are currently investigating the issue.

The symtom is that a call comes in and sits there, eventually (45
seconds), it gives a busy signal.

Update already - rebooted our second terminal server and we are now
taking calls again.

The root of the problem has not been found, though, and we will
continue to look into this problem.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!