During this maintenance window, we will be working on our core network
dealing with our upstream routers and Internet connections.

The goal is to look into the issue of redundancy and determine why,
when certain issues arise, our redundancy is less than adequate
causing an unscheduled service interruption.

The last time this occurred was April 20th, 2006.

During this intervening time-frame, we have done everything we can to
look into the issue without causing any network outages or
interruptions but we feel it is time to become more aggressive and
resolve this issue once and for all.

For that to happen, we need to utilize a maintenance window and break
the core network down one item at a time.

During this maintenance window, service will be interrupted multiple
times while we remove and reconfigure different devices.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!