Sometime in the late afternoon/early evening, one of our inbound SMTP
servers had a problem with the anti-virus scanner.

This caused emails to be queued up and not delivered.

Approximately 10,800 messages were delayed and are being delivered
at this time.

This should clear itself in about 10-15 minutes.

Our monitoring systems did not catch this because the mail server was
still accepting emails without any errors, though when it went to scan
them for viruses it was failing and keeping the messages in the
delivery queue.

No email was lost, only delayed.

I apologize that this occurred.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!