Just got a message from a customer who also has frame relay
operational and they are seeing the same issue we are.

This issue does *not* look like it is localized to just our frame
relay network.

Another update will be sent when we know more.

We still do not have an ETR at this time.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!