Doug and I ran a little over on the scheduled maintenance.  Sorry
about that.

We have things working better than before, some of our issues are
resolved, though it is not completely to my liking at this time.

We will do more investigation and announce another downtime in the
future, for now, we are done.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!