Yesterday was Microsoft's Patch Tuesday.

There was a patch that required me to reboot the systems hosting the
IIS sites 3-4 times each to get the patch to apply.

I had this same problem on about 1/3rd of the ipHouse managed server
platforms.

During this, I forgot to double check the FTP service on the Windows
IIS shared hosting systems.

This is being fixed right now.

I am sorry for missing this crucial step last night.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!