During this interruption, I will be working on the fileserver that
handles the web cluster.

This will only affect UNIX based clusterd webhosting.

This is the fileserver that gave us some problems last week.

I want to do some preventive work on this fileserver to make sure that
the disk shelves are interconnected well (reseat cables), that the
disks are all seated well (remove and reinsert), and double check
configuration settings.

This work will take anywhere from 15 to 90 minutes, though the actual
service interruption will not last that long at all, but I want to
prepare for it regardless.

The configuration can be verified while the fileserver is running, but
the cable check and disk check will need to be done while it is
powered down.

I expect that the actual service interruption to be between 10 and 15
minutes during which time our UNIX based web services will be
unavailable.

This will not affect any other services on the ipHouse network,
traffic will continue to flow, email will still be delivered.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!