One of our legacy DSL routers is having problems and we are going to
move the cabling from this router onto a new router we have had
configured for the last couple of months waiting for a scheduled
maintenance window.

Unfortunately, the problems occuring have caused this work to be done
with very short notice.  I apologize.

You may need to power cycle your DSL router once this work is complete.

This work will occur at 10:30AM August 16th, 2006.

This will not affect any other services on the ipHouse network,
traffic will continue to flow, email will still be delivered.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!